Pay by cash,cheque included with your completed booking form. Or pay by bank transfer (please ask for details); scan, attach and send a booking form by email. Payment confirms course place after communication with Jacky!
Sewing & Craft School
16 Badgers Brook
Cheques made payable to: Jacky Hann-Brewer
Booking Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the booking of classes and workshops
1. Single session workshops must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
2. Multi session classes require a 50% deposit at time of booking with the balance to be paid at the first session.
3. If you wish to cancel a booking, a full refund (less a cancellation fee of £5) will only be given if your space can be filled by another student. Alternatively, you may transfer your course booking to a friend. Please notify us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel or transfer your booking to another person.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a workshop/class. In the unlikely event of this occurring, we will of course offer you a full refund or the option to transfer to another date/course. We cannot be held responsible for any other losses incurred e.g. accommodation costs, in the event of us cancelling or rescheduling a workshop/class.
5. We cannot be held responsible for classes missed due to extreme weather conditions or other circumstances which are out of our control.
6. Refunds or credits will not be given if you fail to attend a class/workshop.
7. Please note due to differing student abilities; garment(s) or project(s) may not be always completed within the given timescales. Some courses do require homework to complete within given course periods. Sewing and Craft School cannot be held responsible for any incomplete garment(s) or project(s). However Sewing and Craft School will do everything that is practically possible to aid the completion of garment(s) or project(s) within the given timescales.